Saturday, April 3, 2010

The start of something new....

So here is the start to my first blog. This is my attempt to keep all of our happening and doings up to date, and since I'm without a scrapbook room for a while, I guess this will be my make shift scrapbook album.

As I am sitting here typing away my mind is racing with the thoughts of all that we have going on. A quick summary to start...we have sold our home, and will hopefully be closing this Wednesday.  EEK!! A few weeks ago we finalized the purchase on the 2.5 acres that we bought in West Richland, on this property we plan to build our dream home. And just this last Wednesday we signed the construction loan and now are patiently waiting the 3-4 weeks the bank needs to close on the loan and begin funding. In the mean time we will be renting out a small prefab in Richland, and when I say small....I mean small! But hey it works, plus I think it will be great motivation to keep on top of the builder and the contractors. So back to packing I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment